FAKTOR PENENTU KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN BERAS DI KIOS REJO MAKMUR, SALATIGA

Laila Kusumaning Ayu, Lasmono Tri Sunaryanto

Sari


Indonesia is the highest consumer of rice per capita in the world with the largest amount. The main factor driving high consumption is the large population. The high consumption of rice also affects the competition for rice sales. Increasingly high competition makes rice producers begin to learn about rice purchasing decisions. This study aims to analyze the factors that influence rice purchasing decisions in Rejo Makmur Kiosk, Salatiga. This research uses descriptive qualitative method with multiple linear regression analysis. Respondents obtained by accidental sampling method and data obtained using a questionnaire. The results showed that price (X1), product (x2), promotion (X3), and location (X4) factors simultaneously had a significant effect on rice purchasing decisions (Y) in Rejo Makmur Kiosk. Partially the factors that have a significant influence on consumer purchasing decisions are price, product and promotion factors, while location factors have no effect. The ability of the independent variable in explaining the purchase decision variable is 75.4%, while the remaining 24.6% is influenced by other variables outside this regression equation or unknown variables.

 


Kata Kunci


Rice, Price, Product, Promotion, and Location

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Alfajiri, Aldy. 2018. Hubungan Strategi Promosi Dengan Keputusan Pembelian Gadged Di Toko Suryaphone Samarinda. Jurnal. Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Mulawarman, Vol 6, No 3, 2018.

Anggraini, Lulu Dian; Panji Deoranto; Dhita Morita Ikasari. 2016. Analisis Persepsi Konsumen Menggunakan Metode Importance Performance Analysis dan Customer Satisfaction Index dalam Jurnal Industri, Vol.4, No.2.

BPS Nasional. 2018. Data Konsumsi Beras per kapita di Indonesia.

Durianto, Darmadi, Sugiarto, Anton Wachidin Widjaya, Hendrawan Supratikno, 2003. Invasi Pasar dengan Iklan yang Efektif. Cetakan Pertama. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

Ghozali, I. 2006. Analisis Multivariate Lanjutan dengan SPSS Edisi 1. BP UNDIP, Semarang

Hamdani. 2015. Analisis Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Untuk Membeli Ayam Goreng Rumah Makan “Tweety Fried Chicken” Di Kecamatan Tanah Grogot Kabupaten Paser. Skripsi. Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Pertanian. Tanah Grogot.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2001. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE Yogyakarta

Munandar. 2014. Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Dan Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Yang Berdampak Pada Kepuasan Konsumen. Universitas PGRI. Yogyakarta.

Pertiwi, Marina Intan., dkk. (2016). “Pengaruh Bauran Terhadap Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Survei pada Konsumen Baker’s King Donuts & Coffee di MX Mall Malang)”. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB). Vol. 37. No. 1. Agustus. 2016. 179-186.

Sant’Anna, A, P. 2014. Probabilistic priority numbers for failure modes and effects analysis. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. 29(3):349-362

Suersh, K, Thomas, S, V, Suresh, G. 2011. Design, data analysis and sampling techniques for clinical research. Ann. Indian. Acad. Neurol. 14(4):287-290

Sugiyono, (2008). Metode Penelitian Kunatitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sumarwan, Ujang, Perilaku Konsumen : Teori dan Penerapannya Dalam Pemasaran, Penerbit Ghalia Indonesia, Bogor, 2011




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31602/zmip.v45i2.2931

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


##submission.copyrightStatement##



 

  

 

 

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.