PENGARUH DISIPLIN DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi pada PT. Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya Kalimantan Selatan)

Herlina Lusiana, Firdaus Firdaus

Sari


This research aims to: (1) tested the influence of the discipline of work partially on performance of employees; (2) to test the influence of partially working environment on performance of employees; (3) test the influence of the discipline of work and work environment on performance of employees simultaneously.

This research was conducted on the PT Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya South Kalimantan. There are 71 respondents that have been selected as the sample slovin formula and using the technique of random sampling. Research method using the methods of survey and the type of quantitative research. While the nature of this research including research eksplanatory. Data retrieval method using questionnaires, while data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing using IBM SPSS program Version 24.

The results showed that the discipline of work (X1) has a partial influence on performance of employees at PT Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya South Kalimantan, the working environment (X2) has a partial influence on performance of employees on PT Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya South Kalimantan, and discipline work (X1) and the work environment (X2) features simultaneously influence on performance of employees at PT Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya South Kalimantan. From the results of the determination coefficient (R2) of 73% change in the performance of the employees of PT Tanjung Selatan Makmur Jaya South Kalimantan affected by variable discipline of work and work environment. While the rest of IE 27% affected other factors.

 

Keywords: discipline work, the work environment, performance.


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Arsyenda, Yoga. 2013. “Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja PNS (Studi Kasus: BAPPEDA Kota Malang)”. Jurnal Ilmiah. Malang: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Brawijaya.

Arianto, Nugroho Agung Dwi. 2013. Pengaruh Kedisiplinan, Lingkungan Kerjadan Budaya Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Tenaga Pengajar. Dalam Jurnal Universitas Islam Nahdlatul Ulama, Hal 198-120 Jepara: Universitas Islam Nahdlatul Ulama.

Artana, I Wayan Arta. 2012. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Kompensasi, dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Studi Kasus di Maya Ubud Resto & SPA. Jurnal Perhotelan dan Pariwisata. Vol. 2. No. 1. Hal. 66 – 80 Denpasar Bali: STIPAR Triatma Jaya).

Galih Rakasiwi. 2015. “Pengaruh Motivasi, Kepuasan Kerja, dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (Studi Empiris pada Satuan Polisi Pamong Praja Kabupaten Karanganyar)”. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Surakarta: Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Vol1, No.2.

Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Ekonometrika Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS17.Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Mangkunegara, A. A. Anwar Prabu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Rivai, Veithzal dan Ella Djauhari Sagala, 2013. Manajemen Sumbert Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penilitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D.Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sri Widodo Soedarso. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Manggu Media.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31602/alsh.v4i1.1463

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


 

Creative Commons License
Al-Ulum : Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora by https://ojs.uniska-bjm.ac.id/index.php/ALSH is licensed under is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.